Coaching and Critiquing
• Facilitate input and feedback.
• Develop presentation skills for individuals and small groups.
• Repurpose presentations, press releases, brochures, newsletters, and your Website.
• Design relationship-building systems that make follow up and closing sales easier.
• Use metrics that give you the feedback needed for refinements.
Personal Desktop Publications
• Write copy and create small-run support materials.
• Use as speaker handouts, newsletters, information kit inserts, invitations, and mailers.
Content Development for Your Internet and Intranet
• Integrate thought leadership on your external and internal sites.
• Conceptualize, build content, and post Webcast seminars and series.
• Build traffic with reciprocal links with like-minded organizations and businesses.
• Maximize search engines to reflect thought leadership content on your Website.